As a newbie blogger, getting nominated for this award feels so wonderful, I have no words! It feels like I am finally being officiated into the bloggers community!
You can also checkout her sunshine blogger post here: Phoenix Desertsong’s Sunshine Blogger Award
Rules for accepting this nomination:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Without further ado, here’s my take on questions by @theprosemachine
1.What’s one thing in the world you couldn’t live without?
-Books!…..i could any day live without tv/comp/net or even friends but i need my daily dose of reading! Can’t live without that!
2.Tell us one thing about you that people may not expect.
-Hmm….not sure about that. People who dont know me think I am a introvert, while my friends think i am a extrovert!….I guess people dont know there exists a third kind : Ambivert! For people who dont know what that is, buzzfeed has made it easier to understand it. Go read it here.
3.What is your greatest pet peeve, in blogging or in life in general?
-Any sort of big family gatherings. Being an indian, even a small gathering can turn into a over the top event …yup total bollywood style minus the song and dance…well sometimes song and dances too! Yup, cant do them!
4.When you’re not blogging, what’s your favorite thing to do?
-Reading!…..if not blogging i am either finding new books to add to my never ending ‘TBR’ list or catching up reading some new released book. If reading is not in question then i also love watching movies/TV shows. Oh and i am totally into Kpop….(years before Gangnam style even came into picture. Shoutout to all Kpop lovers! )
5.Is there a certain cause that you’re all about?
-I am all about anti-bullying. For all ages and all reasons. I strongly believe people should just live and let others live no matter the color, size, age, gender, sexual preference, size…etc. People often dont realize how harmful even one “harmless joke” can be. Even among friends and family. Dont take them from granted. Everyone should stand up and raise their voices no matter how small of a incident it is. It is often the small cases which become big and turn into something one cant undo. 😦
6.If there’s somewhere you could go in the world, where would it be?
-Ideally somewhere with the least population and a slow but peaceful life is where i would ultimately like to go/be in life. But if we are talking about visiting then there are 3 places on my list currently: Croatia, Jeju Islands, Malta.
7.Where do you see yourself in ten years?
– Just happy and peaceful in general. 🙂
8.What is your overall goal with blogging?
-I guess just meeting new people with same interest and talking or rather rambling/ranting about books in general because sadly nobody in my immediate friend circle are into books like i m. SO i absolutely love making friends via net who i can share the same interests with. I love reading about what people felt about a book i have read or want to read and i like to share my take on it too!
9.How many times have you asked yourself, is blogging worth it?
-Every single day since and even before i started blogging.
10.If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing instead?
-The answer would be same as question 4. But other than that, i can say if i wasnt blogging right at this moment i would be working on some design project. (oh, i am also a graphic designer by profession. Got to work to survive!.. LOL)
11. If you could blog about anything, even if you knew no one would care to read it, what would it be?
-I guess i would really like to write about depression and other metal health issues. Maybe someday i will.
Wow, that was quick. Really loved the questions @theprosemachine 🙂
I would like to nominate the following people for this award.
*if you have already been nominated by someone, you can still answer if you like and tag other bloggers . Spread the Sunshine*
- TPSquared – tppoole
- Raj Nandini Poet – Wrap the fury
- Dhruv – theperksofbeingdhruv
- Leandra – Mrsozera
- Matilda – Matilda’s Library
- Book sniffer clover – booksniffer01
- Sophie Smiles – Sophie Smiles
- Melanie – meltotheany
- Mathangi – the word glutton
- skyhighaffirmations – skyhighaffirmations
- P. S. Barbosa – P. S Barbosa
My questions for Sunshine Blogger Awards are:
- What is the one thing about you other than blogging which makes you interesting?
- If not blogging, what do you usually do (Other than work/job) ?
- If you could have one super power, which would it be?
- Do you think of giving up blogging…. whats makes you go on (motivated) anyway?
- if there is a bloggers meet in your town/city, would you go even if you dont know anybody?
- What is your long term life goal?
- Do you like Blogging-Collaborations occasionally or would you rather just do your own thing? (if yes than what was the best thing about it?)
- Have you made any close friends via blogging even if its just online friendship? Tag them, if yes.
- What do you think about such online blogging awards? Should they even exist?
- If you could blog about anything, even if you knew no one would care to read it, what would it be? (i love this question from @theprosemachine so i am gonna cheat and keep it! :P)
- Which is the best movie/tv-show you have seen ever? totally random..i know 😀
Hope you enjoy answering these questions just like i did!
Happy reading 😀